We’re excited to share our latest webinar. Above Founder and CEO, Will Hitchcock will be presenting on ‘Backsheet Failure: New Technology and 360-Degree Module Management’ on Wednesday the 17th of February 2021. Learn more and register here.
Increasingly, asset managers and O&Ms are discovering systemic backsheet failures in solar modules, with 12GW already known to be at risk. Learn to manage the state of your modules at scale using mobile technology, digital twins, and data analytics. Join us as we explore a data-driven approach to mitigating the high costs and risks posed by backsheet failure.
• The challenges of managing systemic backsheet failures.
• Gain an understanding of the types of backsheet failures and how they can impact plant performance.
• Discover how digitalisation can make managing a monitoring programme cost-effective.
• Learn how digital twins can help to manage module degradation systematically and at scale.
• Customer use case: Establishing a protocol for backing sheet degradation management.
Backsheet Failure: New Technology and 360-Degree Module Management’
Wednesday the 17th of February 2021.
Learn more and register here.